View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 * Application Here * 
Heretic Army

Please think somewhat carefully about your answers to the listed questions and make sure to answer all of them. If you do not take them seriously‚ we will not consider your аpplication seriously either.

General info:

1. How old are you?

2. Where do you live and what languages do you speak?

3. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time (US/EU/AUS)?

4. How many hours do you play eve on average during a week?

5. Please list all your characters on all your accounts and provide links to skill sheets and killboards. State how long you've had ownership of said characters. If you have characters that you for some reason need to keep secret‚ PM the relevаnt info to whoever is recruiting you.

6. When will you most likely be available for an interview (Eve time)?

Game Experience:

1. What do you enjoy doing the most in Eve and what do you enjoy the least?

2. Do you have any FC experience? If yes‚ please tell us a little about that.

3. Do you hаve experience with any other specialized roles‚ such аs scouting‚ or logistics?

4. How do you make your ISK in Eve and are you self sufficient?

5. Brief summary of your in game career?

6. Are you okay with committing acts of piracy‚ scаmming‚ spying аnd/or general griefing? Yarr

7. Why are you leaving your current corporation and/or alliance?

8. What are your goals in Eve?

9. How did you hear about us?

Ships:
Please provide us with your favorite ship to fly, a fit for that ship, and explain what it is used for/against.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:28 am
Outsider

General info:

1. How old are you?
30 Years Old

2. Where do you live and what languages do you speak?
I live in Milwaukee, WI and speak English and Geek.

3. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time (US/EU/AUS)?
EU Primetime

4. How many hours do you play eve on average during a week?
Depends on if anything interesting is transpiring. If so, probably 20-30 during the week and more on weekends.

5. Please list all your characters on all your accounts and provide links to skill sheets and killboards. State how long you've had ownership of said characters. If you have characters that you for some reason need to keep secret‚ PM the relevаnt info to whoever is recruiting you.

Aaron Night: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Aaron_Night since roughly 15-16m SP (bought)
Rosey Inky: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Rosey_Inky since birth

6. When will you most likely be available for an interview (Eve time)?
0400 EVE or 1500 EVE

Game Experience:

1. What do you enjoy doing the most in Eve and what do you enjoy the least?
I enjoy PvP, small gang roams, Am interested in getting more into the BLOPS/Capital scene. I least enjoy station trading. I don't pay monthly to spreadsheet.

2. Do you have any FC experience? If yes‚ please tell us a little about that.
I have done some junior FCing of small gang pvp in FW space. Mainly dessies and frigs.

3. Do you hаve experience with any other specialized roles‚ such аs scouting‚ or logistics?
I have done scouting, and have Logistics 5 for all race Logi Cruiser awesomeness.

4. How do you make your ISK in Eve and are you self sufficient?
I am self-sufficient enough, and occasionally plex if i need a quick income boost.

5. Brief summary of your in game career?
Started out as a noob, skills all over the place. sold that character for what i could get for it, and bought Aaron Night when he was roughly 15-16M SP. Trained for mining, then got into the small ship pvp scene. Slowly built up to cruisers, Logi first. Eventually, got the skills for Gallente BLOPS/Marauder. Finally capitals. I started as a miner, moved onto Faction Warfare, did a brief stint in WH Space as a carebear, went BACK to FW, then went on to a more serious corp for Nullsec Mining. That brings us to now.

6. Are you okay with committing acts of piracy‚ scаmming‚ spying аnd/or general griefing?
Piracy on non-blues? Sure, why the heck not? Make dem iskies! Scamming is to convoluded for my taste. Spying and griefing are a mainstay of the game. If you can't beat em', join em!

7. Why are you leaving your current corporation and/or alliance?
I have spent enough time looking at asteroids in nullsec. I want to 'splode noobs.

8. What are your goals in Eve?
Actually field a Moros in battle.

9. How did you hear about us?
Just so happened to be playing around with streaming, and teddy Umangiar poppe din and we got to talking.

Ships: All Race T2 Frigates, All Race T2/3 Cruiser, Gallente T2 BS, Gallente Mastery 4 Moros, Thanatos, and have all race carrier and dread injected.
Please provide us with your favorite ship to fly, a fit for that ship, and explain what it is used for/against.

Barnacle Boy Fed Navy Comet:
[Federation Navy Comet, SAAR Comet]
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

1MN Afterburner II
J5b Enduring Warp Scrambler
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier

Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Small Diminishing Power System Drain I

Small Hybrid Collision Accelerator I
Small Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Small Anti-Explosive Pump I

Hobgoblin II x3
Warrior II x3

Void S x1500
Null S x500
Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x500
Nanite Repair Paste x100

This ship is a 1v1 wet dream on the cheap. I have soloed Daredevils in this thing. It is used for sitting in a FW Novice Plex and farming LP. Very little that can come into a novice plex can get away from this ship's lockdown when it is waiting at the beacon. it is immune to brawler fits that use MWD as a closer. Chunks damage at 2km. Can take a beating as well. Only ship I have had a problem with is the Imp Navy Slicer if it manages to puls outside my scram range.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]